We are looking for a full-time member to join our Product & Service Compliance Team at Garmin’s Asian headquarters in Taiwan. We are seeking passionate individuals to conduct privacy assessments and lead compliance reviews for all parts of Garmin’s global business, as well as help grow and shape Garmin’s privacy program for the future.
Joining Garmin’s Product & Service Compliance Team will make an impact! The world of data privacy is constantly changing for a global company like Garmin. We have customers, associates, partners, and suppliers all over the world and protecting their privacy is a top priority for Garmin. If you have a passion for using data responsibly and helping others do the same, this is the job for you!
• Conduct privacy impact assessments, DPIAs, and 3rd party reviews
• Maintain records of compliance, including records of processing
• Participate in gap assessments and development of compliance plans for new regulations
• Design, implement, and further develop procedures, policies, and awareness campaigns to ensure compliance with current international and local regulatory requirements
• Manage data privacy projects on resources, schedule and risks
• Perform audits of Garmin’s compliance with our established privacy policies, standards, and industry frameworks
• Document and refine compliance objectives, current business processes, and audit testing procedures
• Support on other software or IT service related compliance, such as cyber security