工作內容：Job Purpose Summary:
- Key member of the financial accounting team responsible for the preparation of accurate monthly and year-end financial accounts for the Group.
- Identify and assist in the implementation of appropriate processes and controls to enhance financial integrity.
- Assist in the preparation of returns, reports and data submissions required by statutory authorities including, but not limited to tax.
- Drive continuous improvement activities within the Financial Accounting environment and broader business.
- Foster a positive, customer focused, easy to do business with culture.
A&L Group – Including Victoria, Queensland and all other related entities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (or Duties):
- Preparation of monthly journals and input into accounting package.
- Assist with timely and accurate month end close in the JELD-WEN reporting systems (Epicor and OneStream).
- Preparation of all corporate reporting requirements and quarterly financial packs.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Compilation of various financial and management reports (including variance analysis) and review for reasonableness.
- Act as the Intercompany contact for accounting issues and reconciliations.
- Compliance with internal SOX Controls and other monthly reporting requirements.
- Process and maintenance of SAP Concur expenses
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintain the fixed assets register, including additions and disposals.
- Manage the capital expenditure process including establishing project numbers, monitoring spends, and capitalisation of completed projects
- Support with the maintenance and accuracy of the external lease database
- Process motor vehicle related invoices and assist with fleet administration tasks.
- Assist with managing the corporate financing arrangements of the business and insurance claims processes.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and yearly re-charge invoices accordingly
- Ensure processes are continually reviewed and improved.
- Provide support with the roll out/maintenance of SOX
- Assist with internal and external audit requirements as directed
- Preparation of GST/BAS and FBT submissions
- Back up support to the Accounts Payable function as required
- Support the preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Support the Taiwan Branch Manager with finance and administration related tasks.
- Assist with any other tasks as directed by the Senior Financial Accountant
- Finance Team, Procurement Team, departmental and regional managers, internal auditors, JW Corporate personnel.
- Auditors, Suppliers, Customers, statutory authorities.
Expected Outcomes/Key Measurables:
- Accurate and timely preparation of financial accounts
- Accurate and timely preparation of all necessary business returns and financial compliance documentation.
- Sound data analysis and explanation of financial variances
- Demonstrable contribution to business improvement opportunities – identification of area for profit improvement.
- Compliance to policy and procedures, contributing to a strong internal control environment and standardised procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completion of a Finance/Accounting bachelor’s degree at an accredited university.
- Working towards completion of post-graduate accounting qualification with
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative and ability to work under modest direct supervision.
- A sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of A&L.
- Minimum 3 years financial accounting experience through direct employment or via an audit function.
- Proficient use of SAP (ECC6 version preferred – FI-CO modules) and Business
Intelligence software applications.
- Previous demonstrable experience working in a medium to large NYSE listed company which was operating in a SOX compliance environment is highly preferred.